Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas continiued

A picture of his new bird...well again not 'the' bird but this is the new one coming home for Christmas.

They say these birds are the best talkers of the bunch and I'm sure hoping so...I'm going to wait until after my son goes back to school then I'm going to teach the bird to say 'Welcome home asshole'. I know it's something I'll live to regret but I've lived with regrets for years and this is only a little one. Besides how funny would it be for my son to come home from school and open the door to his room and the parrot say 'Welcome home asshole'.

Ok, I may not really do it but it would be funny. The worst thing that could happen though is completely different.

My ex-wife rescues miniature pinchers and currently has one she is looking for a home for. While I don't have too much trouble with that, this little dog barks at everything and has the most irritating bark I've ever heard, it may be because I've heard it so damn much but...I sure as hell don't want an African Gray Parrot 'barking' too...

prp

2 comments:

  1. I think a barking parrot would be cool! :-)
    You know, you could teach him to emulate the door bell, your phone or better yet, a machine gun and then he falls down on his back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sharp bird! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Search Thoughts for Today