Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shaving my nose off to spite my face

I decided today that with all that’s going on in this country I might as well cut my throat. I don’t see how I’ll ever be able to retire once the economy has hit the crapper.

Obama is opening up all of our nuclear installations to the inspection of the Russians.

Giving up missile bases in Georgia for no gain.

Winning the Nobel Peace Prize for the things he is about to do…oh wait, maybe the Nobel committee knew he was going to open up the nuclear installations in the United States to the Russians and give up the installations in Georgia before they voted on the Peace Prize…yeah that’s it, he has been campaigning for the Peace Prize since last year and now he is making good on his promises. Kind of makes you wonder what’s next, don’t it?

A six year old boy expelled from school for bringing his cub scout utility tool to school because it has a knife included as a tool.


North Carolina talking about taxing fat people (another reason to cut my throat) and smokers.

Everyone besides the NFL weighing in on Rush Limbaugh wanting to buy a professional sports team (so he could lord his position of power over the black players)…that’s already been done, look at who the President is and how he treats people.

The economy is so far in the shitter that I don’t think my retirement will be solvent by the time I’m ready to retire (5 years).

So I get up this morning and decide maybe cutting my throat will be the best plan, I don’t want to do it dirty so I jump in the shower (like I would normally do getting ready to go to work). I decide I’ll shave too (like I would normally do getting ready to go to work) and as I’m finishing up the left cheek (no I don’t shave my butt) and as I am right handed I am bringing the razor back to the right side, my safety razor just touches the tip of my nose. Heck, no big deal it just touched the tip of my nose so I put the razor away and rinsed the soap from my face and…the tip of my nose was stinging…what the hell is that…so I moved from under the spray of water and touched the tip of my nose with the back of my right hand and I came away with blood. Crap that’s gonna leave a mark, so I rinsed off again and got out of the shower and dried off with my ‘white’ towel (like I would normally do getting ready to go to work). Damn why don’t you ever think about ruining the towels when you’re going to cut your throat? Then of course I’m thinking why am I trying to stop the bleeding when I’m going to cut my throat anyway then it hits me, I was pissed about ruining my little white towel that I worked for and decided to spend MY money for so how would I feel about ruining the beige carpet that cost just that much more…well it would be a waste to shower and shave and not go to work so…I’ll just make another plan for another day. Maybe guns, I do own guns…well I did pay a lot of MY money for them and the ammunition…

prp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Thoughts for Today