Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome

I've watched news of our President being awarded the Nobel Peace prize and wondered why? I really haven't seen anything he has REALLY done to advance world peace. I guess though if we emasculate our armed forces to the point of not being able to defend ourselves or our allies one could see that as promoting world peace...

I've watched a new documentary called Not Evil Just Wrong and think it wasn't strong enough...this video claims that approximately 30 million young kids in developing countries died as a direct result of the ban on DDT. It isn't about DDT or saying to start using it but it is showing the links between bad or questionable science and the cost to human life. It is worth the watch if you can find someone like me that has a copy.

These are the news items of the day as an example of the things I'd like to hear your thoughts on. I have created this blog, with the gracious help of Google, for that purpose. I will retain the right to delete posts and ban anyone from posting on here if they threaten any of the posters. I hope anyone that posts anything here is doing it to learn new ideas or share old ones.

Randy (prp)

1 comment:

Search Thoughts for Today